RDF graphs, featuring graphical results in a zoomable user interface (ZUI). It can work with existing RDF files, Jena2 RDF databases, and a native-Java database called Mckoi (included).
RDQLPlus does its job by interpreting commands written in a simple command language, called RIDIQL. Here are a few of the things you can do with the RIDIQL command set:
- INSERT and DELETE statements into/from RDF graphs ("Models")
- CREATE and DROP entire models in RDF storage locations ("Stores")
- DUMP and LOAD models in RDF/XML, N-TRIPLES, and N3 format
- Copy RDF graphs (or sub-graphs) from one model to another
- Query and work with inference models (using one of Jena's reasoners) given an ontology and an instance model
- Output query results in text form